RiverCap Holdings is an investment firm headquartered in Rocky River, Ohio.
Our portfolio companies
ExchangeBase is a trading firm specializing in energy assets; pipe, OCTG and equipment. ExchangeBase works with every major energy company whether they are working to source assets to reduce their capital expenditures or they are selling surplus and inactive inventory. We have the most comprehensive understanding of where supply and demand for energy assets exist in the market.
PAMEE is a cloud-based readiness platform used by our customers: cities, counties, states and schools, to plan for and manage through disaster events such as earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, wildfires and more. Our platform is rich with actionable content that includes:
• Qualified suppliers of products and services.
• Knowledge about historical, current and future events that includes best practices, lessons learned and templates.
• Emerging technology: products, services and products that are constantly being introduced to the market.
• Humanitarian support that includes grants, donated services and donated products.
PAMEE's content is tailored for our users based on their location, specific disaster events, and their role in protecting people during events. The people our users protect are citizens, employees, students and patients.
RiverCap Ventures is the capital investment group of RiverCap Holdings which pursues investment opportunities in synergy with our portfolio companies.
They focus on five main categories:
• Laydown Yards & MRO Warehouses
• Full plant closures
• Renewable Energy
• Emerging products and services
• Real estate